Re: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne

From: ef
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:16:02 +0200

Hum ???

We use Red Hat 7.3  Linux (2.4.18-3) with R 5.1 SP1 with MORE than 512MB

our config :

# cat /usr/dialogic/cfg/buildinfo
Intel Corporation System Software for Linux Intel
System Release 5.1 for Linux Intel SP1
Build Date=09/13/2002
Build Number=22

# cat /proc/meminfo
        total:    used:    free:  shared: buffers:  cached:
Mem:  1584857088 109162496 1475694592        0 29310976 40333312
Swap: 2089209856        0 2089209856
MemTotal:      1547712 kB
MemFree:       1441108 kB
MemShared:           0 kB