RE: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne

From: Ambar Roy
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:05:54 +0530

Tony,

I have never used gc_basic_call_model with analog hardware. The basic idea
is that you uncomment one of the lines that corrospond to the hardware.
Currently I am out of station. When I get back, I would check out
gc_basic_call_model with this card and let you know if there are any special
settings..

Regards,

Ambar Roy

One97 Communications Pvt. Ltd.