bbdb-user

Re: BBDB sync with MacOS Contacts

From: Sriram Karra
Subject: Re: BBDB sync with MacOS Contacts
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:23:51 -0800

Pieter,

I am the author of ASynK. Can you share what version you are using, and what errors you are seeing? I've not had much time to hack on ASynK recently, but BBDB Version 9 file format support was added to ASynK with this commit back in 2018 and also includes some test files as well. I don't see anything broken with the basic file format parsing for v9, so at best you are seeing a bug, which I am happy to look at. BTW, you could run the tests by doing 'cd ${asynk-dir}/test/gold && make bb'. Can you tell me what you are seeing?

-Karra