bbdb-user

Re: BBDB sync with MacOS Contacts

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: BBDB sync with MacOS Contacts
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 06:55:51 -1000

"Barak A. Pearlmutter" <barak@pearlmutter.net> writes:

> This is very useful. Especially since most contact databases (not just
> google's) should export vCards.
> Perhaps it would make sense to add it to bbdb3 proper, in
> lisp/bbdb-import-vcard.el or something like that.
> Or in a contrib/ directory.

In its current form it's kind of rough, and I am not the sole
author as it originated with Chen Bin. I updated it for bbdb3
and expanded it. Suggestions also came from a couple of users.

However if I get a few moments I'll try to clean it up and
document it a little better.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i