bbdb-user

Re: notes for a new record

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: notes for a new record
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:17:50 -0500

On Wed, Apr 06 2022, Roland Winkler wrote:
> Normally `bbdb-edit-field' is used to edit just one field at a time
> when a brief prompt like "Notes: " is fine.  `bbdb-mua-edit-field' may
> loop over multiple records when it is not obvious which record one is
> editing when.  I'll add an optional arg to `bbdb-edit-field' so that
> it can use a more verbose prompt.

Done.  Also, I fixed a silly bug in bbdb-annotate-message.

2022-04-15  Roland Winkler  <winkler@gnu.org>
        Bug fix.  New optional arg ident for bbdb-edit-field.
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-edit-field, bbdb-read-name)
        (bbdb-read-xfield, bbdb-read-organization)
        (bbdb-record-edit-address, bbdb-edit-address-street)
        (bbdb-record-edit-phone): New optional arg ident.
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-mua-edit-field): Use it.
        (bbdb-annotate-message): Bug fix.
        * lisp/bbdb.el, configure.ac: Increase version number to 3.2.2b.