bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] what time is it Zoup, ;)

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: [linuxiran] what time is it Zoup, ;)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Zoup,
My reply to your email to bna-linuxiran placed before
your email ! :), It seems that your server time is
wrong, I checked that your server is gnu/linux, so, if
it is under your control synchronize its time with one
of online time servers,

Thank you,
Kaveh

=====
Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next
week, next month and next year.  And to have the ability afterwards to
explain why it didn't happen.
                -- Winston Churchill