bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Interseting,Linux Installation Festival

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Interseting,Linux Installation Festival
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:15:19 +0430

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 20:49, Kaveh Mousavi wrote:

> > humm...
> > Notice: Use of undefined constant result - assumed
> > 'result' in
> > d:\accounts\talareweb\installfest\save.php on line
> > 40
> >

> > ÈÇ ÊÔ~Ñ ÇÒ ËÈÊ äÇã ÔãÇ.
> > ÇØáÇÚÇÊ ãæÑÏ äíÇÒ ÈÇ ãæÝÞíÊ
> > ÐÎíÑå ÔÏ.
> >

> > i cant subscribe there :(
> > --
> > Wish You Were Here ...>
>
> I had the same problem, and send an offline message to
> talareweb admin about it, but it seems that it is just
> a notice and the registeration had been settled.
> I will tell if admin respond.
> Because linuxiran.org is in the sponsors, maybe arashb
> or a.zeini may check the registrations.

The script is handled by tuxigen. I have informed him about this.

It was my mistake not to inform you all about this earlier.
Yes, there is an install fest going to happen and we are greateful for any
help. The date is not set yet.
The idea came from tuxigen and we are doing it in a cooperation with
eachother.

Hope to see you all there.

Greetings,
Arash