bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Normal user called root [was:Download a File Via wget]

From: Zoup
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Normal user called root [was:Download a File Via wget]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:38:56 +0430

On Saturday 23 August 2003 18:48, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> So, you mean there are linux books in farsi? I didn't know it. It should
> be a new thing, because when I was in Iran, I never saw such a book.
>
> As for the quality, yes, I also didn't like any farsi translated book,
> so way back I decided to only read the English ones. But not everyone
> can do this, so there is a need for a farsi book.

Yes Aryan , there is many of them ! :) " rahnamaye tasviri Linux " from
"Sams Readhat 7 in 24 hour" is good example :)
This book got big Debian logo on it and talking about LinuxConf ( RH ! )
This guys translate " Free Software " to " narm afjar majani " ! :(

> I personaly hate sams. I have never liked a *single* book from them ;-)
>
> Cheers

humm... :) they just give people Experience with software :)

--
Those who do not do politics will be done in by politics ! :)