bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Questions about Linux and shabdix

From: Payam bahraini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Questions about Linux and shabdix
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi dear Mr. Zeini and the list,

As I've read and heard, a LUG has to distribute linux
freely and schedule meetings for Linux user's and etc.

As you know if you want to have a distribution of
Linux in Iran, you have to buy it, although it's free
of charge in the other places of the world.

I think that in order to attract the users to linux
and to be a real LUG, we must do something like this
to prevent BAD PEOPLE to sell a product that can be
freely got or downloaded.

I'm looking forward to reading from you.

Thanks

Payam