bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Audio CD playback and CDDB support

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [bongo-devel] Audio CD playback and CDDB support
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:56:30 +0100

About six weeks ago, Daniel Jensen implemented support for
playing audio CDs and looking up CDDB information with Bongo.

I'm glad to say I've finally gotten around to merging his
code into my repository.  Try it out by hitting `i C'.

I changed loads of things in the process of merging, which
means that any current bugs were probably introduced by me.

Daniel, thank you for contributing this code and please
apologize my ruthless butchering and refactoring of it.

I hope you are OK with the result.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>