bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo wishlist #13: XMMS refugee map

From: Cyril Bouthors
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo wishlist #13: XMMS refugee map
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:53:45 +0100

On 11 Dec 2006, address@hidden wrote:

> Well, I implemented this --- see `bongo-xmms-refugee-mode'.
>
> It's on by default if Bongo finds `xmms' or `beep-media-player'
> on your system.  Otherwise just set it through Custom.
>
> Let me know if I screwed up.

Daniel,

I've tested this new feature thanks to the new Debian package provided
by Romain.

This works great. Thank you.

The only thing that is not reacting exactly as in XMMS is when the
music is stopped and you press b b b. Under XMMS, it simply goes to
the next tracks without playing them but under bongo, it play them.

Would it be possible to change this?

Thanks.
--
 ,''`.