bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo wishlist #13: XMMS refugee map

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo wishlist #13: XMMS refugee map
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:43:13 +0100

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> So it would be better to make a new pair of commands for moving
> the current track marker up and down and bind `z' and `b' to
> those commands instead.  Having contemplated it for a few days,
> I believe we should also put the new commands on the normal
> keymap and that `P' and `N' is the best place to put them.

I implemented this.  The new commands (for moving the current
track marker) are called `bongo-previous' and `bongo-next'.
They are bound to `P' and `N' (and `z' and `b' in the XMMS mode).

When some track is already playing, `P' and `N' behave exactly
as `C-c C-p' and `C-c C-n'.  This is not particularly useful
for people who use both pairs of commands, but it is good for
people who use XMMS-style `z' and `b'.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>