cardinal-dev

Re: [Cardinal-dev] Just for fun...

From: Dan Sugalski
Subject: Re: [Cardinal-dev] Just for fun...
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:11:19 -0400

At 10:24 AM +0200 5/8/02, Erik Bågfors wrote:
I created a mini-basic to parrot assembler compiler this weekend.  It's
not done yet but it was a fun project.  Of course the compiler is
written in ruby.

Cool. If the project can run with a stock Ruby, I'm OK adding it to
the Parrot CVS repository once it's stable and going. The limitation
on required tools only applies to the base project, not to things in
the languages directory. (Or some of the other ancillary places, like
the editors or examples directory)

So, I was planing on putting lot's of question into a mail and sending
either to this list or to the perl6-internals list (which I'm not on
currently, I just read the archives). Of course these are question to
which I have not found answers either on parrotcode.org or in the
perl6-internals archive.

What do you think Dan, shall I just send the mail here?

Send them to both places. The questions and their answers will be of
interest to a lot of people.
--
                                        Dan

address@hidden                         have teddy bears and even