Re: Compiling with jikes > 1.13

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Compiling with jikes > 1.13
Date: 06 Feb 2002 18:14:47 -0700

>> java.lang.VerifyError: verification failed at PC 37 in
>> java.util.zip.ZipFile:readEntries(()V): incompatible type on stack

Mark> Another bug in the verifier. dup2 actually dups the stack. Patch
Mark> attached. Still not found any bugs in jikes.

Thanks.
Perhaps we should move the verifier patches to one of the gcj lists.

I agree your patch is correct and I'm going to check it in.
I've also written a regression test for it.

Tom