classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] ANT build in infobus

From: dog
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] ANT build in infobus
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:57:49 +0100

dixit aselkirk:
> ANT is awesome!  I have been learning a lot about ANT recently at work and
> I'm quite impressed with its simplicity and flexibility. ...
>
> I would like to add ANT to activation and javamail as well.
>
> Thoughts/comments?

i have been very impressed with ant as well. if we aren't allowed to
redistribute ant itself because of licensing issues, which seems fair
enough, i cannot see why we would not be able to provide ant build.xmls to
build jaf and javamail. i for one would be pro - i could just check in the
one i used to build javamail myself ;-)
--
dog
zx750-p5 sl-mille ukrmma#18