dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] Re: DazukoFS (was Re: Device file events)

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] Re: DazukoFS (was Re: Device file events)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:42:26 -0600

John Ogness <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have another question for you. You mentioned that you tested FiST
with
> hooking. How did it work. Several months ago I did a bunch of tests
with it
> and had a lot of stability and performance problems. How was your
> experience?

I used wrapfs for a very limited time during which I did not face any
specific issue. I cannot say anything about the performance as I did
not
pay much attention to it as I believe most of the code it generates can
be
done away with to leave a very thin layer. I could do some testing
once
we actually start working on DazukoFS.

Regards,
Abhi.