Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] State of HDTV 2

From: Charles Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] State of HDTV 2
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:23:41 -0400

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 14:51 -0700, Eric Blossom wrote:

> When you loop the deinterleaver back, you'll need to account for the
> 52 segment delay through it.  Using gr.skiphead is probably the
> easiest solution (thanks Martin!).
>

> > Yet to be done:
> > ---------------
> >
> >        v                                     ^
> > Convolutional Interleaver     ->      De-Interleaver

Looking closer at the De/Interleaver - I see the implementation
code (atsci) for that already exists but is convolutional
interleaver == data interleaver ?

Old: GrAtscInterleaver.cc  GrAtscDeinterleaver.cc

There's: atsci_data_interleaver (which includes Deint-) and it's test
qa_atsci_data_interleaver

but then there's also:  qa_convolutional_interleaver,
qa_interleaver_fifo as well as convolutional_interleaver.h and
interleaver_fifo.h.

--Chuck