Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] State of HDTV 2

From: Charles Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] State of HDTV 2
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:45:48 -0400

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 15:23 -0400, Charles Swiger wrote:

> Looking closer at the De/Interleaver - I see the implementation
> code (atsci) for that already exists but is convolutional
> interleaver == data interleaver ?

Ok, I see that  atsci_data_interleaver.h  includes
convolutional_interleaver.h   includes
interleaver_fifo.h,  so the answer is YES.

So, all we need to do is look at how atsc_rs_encode and
atsc_rs_decode both use atsci_reed_solomon and use
that as an example of how to create an  atsc_interleaver
and atsc_deinterleaver  from atsci_data_interleaver.

--Chuck