[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with WXGUI Widgets

From: Jordan Otomo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with WXGUI Widgets
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with a few of the GRC WX GUI Widgets, namely the
FFT Sink and Scope Sink, in the latest release (3.5.0).  My flowgraphs now exit
immediately, without error.  I've constructed a simple flowgraph consisting of
a signal source, throttle, and FFT Sink/Scope Sink to test this and it exits
immediately after execution.  The only message I receive is ">>> Done".  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jordan