Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with WXGUI Widgets

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with WXGUI Widgets
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:38:11 -0400

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Jordan Otomo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the help.  I've tried manually deleting all of the GNU Radio files in the recommended locations, reinstalling, and performing a 'sudo ldconfig', but the problem still persists.  You mentioned a few install directories not listed in the FAQ's "The problem of multiple installs" section.  Do you know if there are any other install files I should delete before reinstalling?  Thanks again!

Jordan

That FAQ does list all of the install directories; I was just a bit more explicit in my email about where they are (subdirs in lib and share, for example; and I missed the bin directories). That should be it; anything else shouldn't be causing you  problems.

What OS are you running? Are you building with cmake or autotools? Any configure-time failures?

Tom