Version-adaptive_documentation

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Version-adaptive_documentation
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 08:34:03 -0600

I have created a plan to make certain pages of our Wiki be adaptive to the user's GNU Radio version (or desired version) so that sections which don't apply would be hidden. This makes cleaner page presentations and reduces the clutter of unrelated information.

The method is documented in https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Version-adaptive_documentation. So far, https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Message_Debug and https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Packet_Communications_Test_Page have been marked up.

I would appreciate all comments and suggestions for improvement.

---
Barry Duggan KV4FV