Re: GNUstep directory layout

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep directory layout
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:54:12 +0200

>On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
>> Uhmm, are you sure about this? IHMO usr stands for Unix System
Resources,
>> and this explains also why bin and lib are there.
>
>I don't know where did you get that from, but more authentic sources
>suggest it otherwise. See:
>http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/notes.html

Well, I heared (or read) it somewhere, but a quick Google Search yields
the following:
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22unix+system+resources%22+usr&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=
(put the link together again) and you'll see some results. Not so many,
but it proves that my idea was not completely bollocks.

>Greetings,
>BALATON Zoltan

greetings, Lars