Re[2]: ANNOUNCE: skyrix-core-42 available

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: ANNOUNCE: skyrix-core-42 available
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:45:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:34:37 +0200 "Philippe C.D.Robert"
<philippe.robert@gmx.net> wrote:
 >| Besides, why does this thread exist at all? Helge announced the
 >| availability of a (new) library to be used freely, and instead of
 >| saying "Thank You" I only see people asking "Why...". This seems rather
 >| weird to me. Having the choice is IMHO a Good Thing - esp. since the
 >| common argument (the lack of developer resources) does not hold
 >| here...:-)

You're right. Thanks what implicit in my mind and yes, having choice is good
(even if "too
much choice kill the choice " :-) and it was not a criticism against Helge or
anyone else,
just a comment. I just often think it's a little  waste of efforts when the
same thing are done
(debugged and should be maintained) by  2 different persons/teams when there is
so
much other things to do... Anyway, I prefer to have 2 availabel libraries
instead of no
libraries. Not more, not less.

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998