Re: gnustep-using game available as public beta

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: gnustep-using game available as public beta
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:10:08 +0100

Hi,

Julian Mayer wrote:
hey gnusteppers

the reason why i've been filing gnustep bugs like a madman the past few weeks
is that i've been porting a game from the mac to linux.

i want to thank everyone involved for your great fixes and help getting my app
running (and deployed).

When you actually release the first gnustep based version, I think the game and the company should be added to the users on our website(s). To show that somebody actually uses us!

Riccardo