single packaging for windows

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: single packaging for windows
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:22:52 +0100

Hi,

I read that some people here had success in packaging stuff in a single directory for linux.

I need to release an application (which I have perfectly working on my mingw install) for windows. I want to package it if possible in a directory so that no install is required.

I need
0) needed mingw libraries (mingw, ssl, tls, xml whatever)
1) core stuff
2) performance framework
3) webservices framework
4) my own app

is there a guide on how to do that? What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

I thought of slapping all dll's somewhere, but gnustep needs some configuration files to properly start up, which need to be found. Also, maybe there is a cleaner way.

Thank you.

Riccardo