Re: NSTableView and data cell formatter

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSTableView and data cell formatter
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:18:14 +0100

What you could do now is run TalkSoup in gdb and set a breakpoint on the
description method of the class Channel, you may need to define that method, if
it doesn't exist. As soon as the code hits your breakpoint, get the stack trace
and report back.

Fred

PS: Could you please avoid sending two copies of each mail? I am already on the
mailing list.

On the road