Re: NSTableView and data cell formatter

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSTableView and data cell formatter
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 15:20:53 +0100

Hi,

Bravo, Fred!

Fred Kiefer wrote:
The interesting bit is that the cell in frame #1 and #30 are different. The
method description only gets called if the formatter of a cell is nil. This
means, the second cell doesn't know about your special formatter, which results
in the wrong display. But why are there two separate cells involved and why
doesn't the second one have a formatter?
OK, I just found the teason for the later, there is a copy and paste error in
the copyWithZone: method of NSCell, which I am going to fix now. Maybe this
resolves your issue.
Thank you, it works now! How old was this bug? I already found strange problems in other tables, e.g. Grrr, it could have been due to that. I will test them!

Riccardo