GWorkspace and new ABI

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: GWorkspace and new ABI
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 16:29:24 +0200

Hello everyone,

I've got some build problems again. ;-)

I managed to compile GNUstep on Debian Buster using the current runtime
version from GitHub (new ABI). Most apps start and work fine. But trying
to use GWorkspace I get this error:

$ GWorkspace
Unknown protocol versionAbgebrochen (which means: Cancelled)

Do you know if GWorkspace is doing anything different than other apps?
Is this a linking problem (again)? I.e. is make trying to link this one
against the wrong libraries? I do not know and also don't know how to
debug this yet. :-)

Thanks and regards
Johannes

P.S.: This is the build script: