Re: GWorkspace and new ABI

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GWorkspace and new ABI
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:35:51 +0100

(FWIW I'd guess it's this https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2/blob/369c84d/protocol.c#L224 -- even the newline missing matches -- which would indeed suggest an incompatible library being loaded. Perhaps something that shipped with gcc's objective-c support. I'd suggest stracing as above, or ldding.)