Re: GWorkspace and new ABI

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GWorkspace and new ABI
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:54:24 +0200

Hi Ivan,

thank you for your support. And yep, that line from protocl.c I found as
well...

So this is the output I get from strace:
https://gist.github.com/Letterus/01d913d85098c48d2183ed6de30abc40

Maybe you are able to detect anything unregular? For me it looks a
little bit weird that it's linked against libgcc, but other apps that
are as well, are working for me.

Johannes