Re: Next release

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Next release
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 14:52:08 +0100

Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
Does the above apply to all platforms?  Looking at src/ChangeLog there
are pages after pages of changes for the Mac, which don't look at all
like minor changes...

I don't think major changes for the Mac can be avoided, as my understanding is that Apple have dropped support (or announced they will for the next OS X release) for the graphics API we were using.