Re: GnuTLS for W32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: GnuTLS for W32
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:39:05 +0100

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 06:49, chad <address@hidden> wrote:

> I suspect the answer is ``most of them do, either built in to the app, via a
> default package system, and/or via the operating system''.

Please tell me of a software project whose security issues would be
more far reaching that Apache. And still, not a single Apache I've
ever installed has tried to automatically check for updates.

> Regardless, you have made it clear that you object to oranges because they
> might someday turn into apples.

No. I object to oranges because, last time I checked, we were in the
business of selling seafood, not vegetables and fruit.

    Juanma