Re: GnuTLS for W32

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: GnuTLS for W32
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 04:37:45 +0100

> Óscar, I'll tell you right now: all of the software on all of your
> machines is putting your systems at risk.

Yes, and we are all gonna die, but somehow find more interesting a
diagnostic of brain cancer than the statistics about life expectancy.

Please excuse me for not commenting on the rest of your post, but I've
already devoted too much energy to this discussion and it ceased to be
productive since almost the beginning.

[snip]