Re: :alnum: broken?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: :alnum: broken?
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 11:43:05 +0100

On Mon, Mar 02 2020, Štěpán Němec wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2020 08:56:08 +0100
Joost Kremers wrote:
Yeah, that's been an issue with flycheck that I've had since I first started using it. `require` statements for packages installed through Melpa or for local files (even in the same directory) are always flagged. I've been meaning to ask the flycheck devs about this for a
long time but I never got round to it.

You might be interested in the variable 'flycheck-emacs-lisp-load-path'.

I might indeed...

Thanks!

--
Joost Kremers