Re: Experimentally unbind M-o on the trunk

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Experimentally unbind M-o on the trunk
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:57:40 +0100

Alfred M. Szmidt <ams@gnu.org> writes:

> If M-o is to become unbound, how does one center a line or a
> paragraph?  Those are on M-o M-s and M-o M-S respectively.

Using M-x, I guess, or bind it to a key of your liking if that's a
command important to your workflow.  FWIW, in my 15 years of emacs
usage, I've never had the need to center a pile of text in a text file.
(Here I've bound M-o to some home-grown `other-buffer' variant which I
use dozens of times daily.)

Bye,
Tassilo