Re: Proposal for an improved `help-for-help'

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Proposal for an improved `help-for-help'
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 12:48:20 -0600

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Please explain the rationale for the order.  It is different from the
> order in the manual and in the menus, so we should at least discuss
> it, and that needs some rationale.

This was mostly to give a quick example of how it could look.
Sorry for not being more clear.

I agree that we need to think seriously about what the best ordering is,
also compared to the manual.

If the general direction here is okay, I will provide a full proposal,
including thinking through the order.