Re: sqlite3

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 16:02:12 +0200

> From: dick <dick.r.chiang@gmail.com>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 08:05:45 -0500
>
> This would be fine if he kept it isolated, but unfortunately he
> defaults-on the sqlite3 stuff, and the tests fail for systems without
> the latest version of sqlite3.

If the tests fail when they shouldn't, that's a bug that should be
fixed.  We fix bugs in recently developed code all the time.  This is
an inherent part of any development.

No one is immune against leaving bugs in their code.  That there are
bugs here and there is not, and cannot be, any argument against
Lars,who IMNSHO does a great job.

So I definitely reject your conclusions, let alone the unacceptable
tone of what you wrote.