Re: Development Speed

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Development Speed
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 15:41:56 +0200

> From: Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es>
> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:09:09 +0100
>
> The amount of tension and obstructionism that emerges every time that
> someone suggests implementing some technology less than 20 years old is
> overwhelming.

Generalizations are almost always risking losing accuracy, but this
one does that with a vengeance.  I think it's not only inaccurate
(when talking about Emacs development), but also simply unfair.  E.g.,
some of the recent developments in Emacs use technology that is much
newer than "20 years", and I challenge you to come up with examples
that could back up your generalization, or even come close.