Re: [External] : Easy way to make Emacs look more "modern"

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [External] : Easy way to make Emacs look more "modern"
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 01:03:42 +0300

On 10.04.2022 00:54, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
How do you define contrast?

Roughly speaking, it's the "distance" between the foreground and the background colors.

I am proposing to change only the box color: the active box color to a lighter shade and the inactive one to a lighter shade. I think the contrast overall is unchanged. But I admit that I haven't mathematically computer it.

Of course, your suggestion is fairly orthogonal and can (and should) be reviewed on its own.

I just chimed with an additional suggestion in because it reminded be of an old peeve of mine.