Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 23:41:06 +0800

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>   > the situation with survey
>   > platforms leaves quite a bit to be desired. To resolve this issue,
>   > I spent some time last year writing a 100% FOSS, [survey
>   > framework] which is completely functional without any JS. I have
>   > attached some screenshots of it to this email.
>
> It sounds like you've done some very useful work, and made a free
> program we should urge everyone to use.
>
> Would you like to make your survey platform a GNU package?

I like to think that what I've made could be broadly useful, but it
really is just made for the Emacs survey and I don't think I can spare
the time/effort to build it into a bigger project currently. So, while I
very much appreciate the interest I think I'll need to pass at this
point.

All the best,
Timothy.