Re: [Orgmode] how to customize (inactive) timestamp textual format

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] how to customize (inactive) timestamp textual format
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:24:00 +0200

Stefano Zacchiroli <address@hidden> writes:

>>>I think it's not included because it's part of Worg, which I think
>>>is only available either in git or on the web. Maybe Worg should
>>>be included in the standard package.
>>
>> No, I don't see why.  It is on the web, easily accessible.
>
> People working offline?
How long?  ;-)

> I think it would make sense to "freeze" wort at each org-mode release
> and ship a copy of it in a way that makes it integrated in the Emacs
> help system.

I disagree.
Also EmacsWiki is not shipped in the documentation of Emacs, but I found
important solutions (e.g. regarding newsticker or Gnus, packages
integrated with Emacs!) there.

In the summary of Org-Mode documentation is written:
"There is a website for Org [...] additional information,
frequently asked questions (FAQ), links to tutorials, etc.
This page is located at `http://orgmode.org'."

I think this is enough.

cheers
Giovanni