Re: Long links

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Long links
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 13:08:18 -0300

Hi Steven,

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 11:03, Steven Penny <address@hidden> wrote:

> So you can understand why I was annoyed when Trey started his off
> topic discussion about hard versus soft wrapping.

We understand, but now lots of people are annoyed with you.

Trey wrote his e-mails very carefully, and even if his suggestions
weren't exactly what you were looking for they were given in good
faith and they were useful to other people - for example to me.

Most people here read e-mails paying attention both to their technical
contents and to the "social contents" of them... in terms of social
contents Trey's e-mails were impeccable, and this one was especially
brilliant:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-01/msg00029.html

I want to be like him when I grow up.

  Cheers,