Re: a way to not close mpv window on next/prev because exwm

From: Mike Kazantsev
Subject: Re: a way to not close mpv window on next/prev because exwm
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:47:14 +0500

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:44:26 +0500
Mike Kazantsev <mk.fraggod@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think loadfile simply replacing the currently-played track does the
> video window closing/reopening on mpv side though, hence my earlier
> suggestion to try some options which might prevent that.

Or actually maybe not loadfile, but rather when it gets issued - after
mpv already stopped the playback and closed video window.

If that's indeed the case, --force-window and --keep-open options sound
like they should be exactly what you might need to address this issue.

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net