Re: a way to not close mpv window on next/prev because exwm

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: a way to not close mpv window on next/prev because exwm
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:06:17 +0100

Mike Kazantsev <mk.fraggod@gmail.com> writes:

> If that's indeed the case, --force-window and --keep-open options sound
> like they should be exactly what you might need to address this issue.

Well I thought for video files keep-open would be enough but adding
force-window did actually the trick, which is great.

I want to use it to open kodi series mkvs there is no way it can either
read dlna/upnp or info files would be great to get the right order and
flag it as watched? I mean I can add the folder and then I guess
manually set all as watched or delete it afterwards as good enough
solution but of course that would be better.