RE: [FR-devel] My name is Bob...

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] My name is Bob...
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:03:25 -0800

Gee, looks like we're getting a concentration of FreeRIDE developers in
Northern Virginia (for those of you not in the USA, this is just) outside of
Washington DC. Now there's you, Rich Kilmer, and Bob Calco. Plus, I lived in
N. VA myself for 14 years (but I move to California in 1985).

Its hard for me to think of N. VA as a hotbed of Ruby activity!

Anyway, I know we have exchanged a few emails already, but I'd still like to
take this opportunity to publicly welcome you to the FreeRIDE project.

Curt