[FR-devel] Standard source code header.

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [FR-devel] Standard source code header.
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:00:08 +0100

Before we embark into too much coding I think it would be great if we all adopt a standard introductory header for all the FR source files (not the 3rd party modules or extensions).

So let's see here is my first cut at it:

# Purpose: what this file is all about (2-3 lines maximum)
# ....
# $Id$   (<- CVS standard header for version number and date)
#
# Written by:  Author's name  <email>
# Created: Month Year
#
# This file is part of the FreeRIDE project
#
# This application is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the Ruby license defined in the
# COPYING file.
#

There is no changes history on purpose because then the header becomes too big.

Comments are welcome. Once we all agree I'll ad the header in all the existing files.

Laurent