Re: [FR-devel] Sample plugin

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Sample plugin
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:36:43 +0200

Curt Hibbs wrote:
This was one of my motivations for trying to solve the current problems with
Windows. Anyway, I will try to hack a way to get FreeRIDE running on Windows
again, so that I can start helping out here, as you suggested.

Curt,

The fix I made a few weeks ago about the FOX UI thread problem normally allows FR to continue to run as it usedd to. My fix was only to conditionally allow non Windows based host to run the normal UI thread. So FR should still run on Windows.

Cheers,
Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team