Re: [FR-devel] Sample plugin - done!

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Sample plugin - done!
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:06:35 +0200

Sorry if it looks like I am sometime talking to myself on this mailing list... May be it bothers you all but it is quite efficient on my side because I generally solved my problems shortly after I post them to the FR mailing list!!

So I have fixed the problem of dynamic menu item creation in MenuPane and MenuBars renderer. it was partly a data structure problem and partly a FOX problem.

I have also updated the Databus inspector plugins so that the entire initialization code is now in its start method (including insertion of its menu command in the originally empty Tools menu) and no more hack is needed in Guisetup or AppCommands.

So for now I think the Databus Inspector can serve as an acceptable FR plugin sample.

Please update your CVS working copy.

Enjoy!

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team