RE: [FR-devel] Sample plugin - done!

From: Bob Calco
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Sample plugin - done!
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:03:55 -0400

Laurent:

> Sorry if it looks like I am sometime talking to myself on this mailing
> list... May be it bothers you all but it is quite efficient on my side
> because I generally solved my problems shortly after I post them to the
> FR mailing list!!

It doesn't bother me one bit, I just wish I had the time to contribute with
similar gusto (even a fraction of the gusto would be nice!).

Talking through a problem usually does get the juices flowing to the
problem-solving regions of the brain, and doing so in a publish fashion is
good for more than just one brain in this respect. Keep it up!

> Enjoy!

If you can't enjoy what you're doing there's no point.

(I think I just talked myself out of my day job... )

;)

-- Bob Calco