Re: [FR-devel] Hi to FR-devel (and lil question)

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Hi to FR-devel (and lil question)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:19:13 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Laurent Julliard <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> Gabriele,
>
> I have just committed a new editpane version that
> shows how to
> implement to Goto Line feature.  Look at the
> attached CVS commit
> message and follow the pointers that show the diff
> on editpane.rb and
> component_layout.yaml
>
> Enjoy!

that's cool, I just have to ask for a feature and it
is implemented in less than a week? ;)

I think I understand what you did, but just one thing:

Why did you choose to draw a textField & a label over
an FXDialog instead of a straigth FXInputDialog ?

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/